Is your Industrial Sewing Machine skipping stitches, eating the fabric, making a strange noise, maybe it has frozen/seized up or not working the way it used to work?
We can help fix your commercial sewing machine. Sometimes industrial sewing machines only need a complete tune up to keep running like new.
We repair all kind of industrial sewing machines. Our family owned and operated sewing machine repair business is a local and reliable company with many years of experience in the sewing machine repair industry.
Your commercial sewing machine will leave working smoothly after our complete tune-up. The services includes:
Checks Points or Adjustments
- Needle bar height
- Hook timing
- Feed timing
- Belt tension
- Gear spacing
- Play on bushings
- Motor speed
- Position bracket/Position finger
- Parts worn out
- Tension unit
- Complete blowout
- Bobbin case cleaning tension spring cleaning
- Sewing head brush out/wipe inside
- Remove rough spots and burrs.
- Primary drive shaft bushings or bearings
- All moving sections of the shuttle assembly and sewing head
- Grease is apply after cleaning the gear teeth properly
- The upper tension is set to the bobbin tension. The factory setting is set and the stitch is properly balanced on both sides.
- Obstructions to proper stitch creation is checked, burrs, pressure foot damage, or needle plate damage
- Pressure bar pressure is set to create the proper stitch
Test and Sew
- Test on material.
Bring your industrial sewing machine to our store and we will make it run like new!
Call us now to schedule an appointment at 425-435-7032.